Monday, May 11, 2009

Iolo Technologies System Mechanic 7


I am using Drive Shield together with System Mechanic 7 Professional. I like in particular the defragmenting of my memory and individual files. This defragmenting is precious to me. Used SysMe6Pro.

Have had some buggy behavior. But I believe the creators of SysMech7Pro will again produce an update that will be better than SysMech6Pro. Iolo is very frequently updating this product.Bugs don't last

Posted 1 year ago - I believe Iolo's SysMech7Pro is potentially far better than SysMech6Pro because they update and fix their program very frequently. Like I said, the bugs can't last. When I used SysMech6Pro for a year, it was remarkable. 6 would tell me the product key of any machine I loaded it on. I am going to email Iolo now that I am thinking about it and ask them to put this feature in 7.




Source : pricegrabber.com

No comments:

Post a Comment